Travelocity Names Top 14 Romantic Hotel Deals for Valentine’s Day
Breathtaking sights, free champagne and suite upgrades may sound out of reach this Valentine’s Day, but it might not be when booking hotel deals with Travelocity. This holiday, travelers can choose from Travelocity’s top 14 romantic hotel deals* and value adds in the U.S. and Canada to say ‘I love you.’ Travelocity’s team of experts looked at locations, deals, reviews and overall hotel romance to find the perfect list for a Valentine’s Day getaway.
1. Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel, Phoenix, Ariz. Known as the ‘Jewel of the Desert’, this paradise offers 39 acres covered with lush gardens, swimming pools and Frank Lloyd Wright-influenced architecture. With a $50 value add and free breakfast, you and your darling can stay for $299 in one of the Classic Rooms over Valentine’s Day.
2. Chase Park Plaza Hotel, St. Louis, Mo. Downtown St. Louis, the St. Louis Arch, St. Louis Art Museum and the Forrest Park Golf Course are a few of the sights you and your loved one can enjoy while staying at Chase Park Plaza Hotel. Delight in Valentine’s Day specials of complimentary champagne with rooms starting at just $199 per night.
3. Chicago South Loop Hotel, Chicago, Ill. Located in Chicago’s historic Bronzeville District, Chicago South Loop Hotel generates an intimate atmosphere this Valentine’s Day where guests can escape the hubbub of The Windy City. Choose your own day of love Feb. 10–18 and partake in champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, a Deluxe Room for two, and an elegant dinner at the hotel’s feature restaurant, L26, for $189.
4. The Edgewater, a Noble House Hotel & Resort, Seattle, Wash. Located on Pier 67, the city’s only waterfront hotel offers spectacular views and is within walking distance to Pier Place Market and the Space Needle. This Valentine’s Day, treat your dearest to The Edgewater’s Valentine’s Sale with a complimentary room upgrade based on availability. Waterfront view rooms start at $172 for the holiday.
5. Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview, Niagara Falls, Ontario. Escape to a breathtaking view at ‘The Honeymoon Capital’ this Valentine’s Day. Book a two-room Falls-view suite to receive a gratis four-course dinner for two at the hotel’s new restaurant, The Keg Steakhouse, attraction shuttle passes, and a bottle of wine all starting at $155.
6. Emily Morgan Hotel, San Antonio, Texas. The official hotel of the Alamo is located next to the historic landmark and the renowned San Antonio River Walk. The Romance Package includes Deluxe Suite accommodations, delectable chocolate covered strawberries and champagne, and River Barge tickets for you and your date – for $161.
7. Flatotel, New York, N.Y. This hotel has a homey feel in the middle of Manhattan, and you and your lovebird will be enjoying midtown in no time with all of New York’s celebrated attractions such as Broadway, Times Square and 5th Avenue on the most romantic day of the year. Rooms for Valentine’s Day start at $207.
8. Four Seasons Vancouver, Vancouver, B.C. Vancouver is said to be a place unlike any other, and since it is nestled between the Coast Mountains and the Pacific Ocean – it is easy to see why. The lavish Four Seasons Vancouver, in the premier shopping and entertainment district downtown, is now offering a $100 hotel credit when guests book two nights in a Deluxe Room starting at $255 for the day of love.
9. Hotel Provincial, New Orleans, La. Located in the historic French Quarter and steps away from Bourbon Street and Jackson Square, this hotel has an irresistible charm. Valentine’s Day guests can enjoy free breakfast, food at the award-winning restaurant, Stella, and be in walking distance of the Aquarium of the Americas. Rooms start at $119.
10. Lake Eve Resort, Orlando, Fla. Discover Orlando this Valentine’s Day with rooms overlooking the glistening Lake Eve. With rates starting at $139, you can receive a free upgrade to a Platinum Suite with lakefront views and a Jacuzzi.
11. Lavender Inn by the Sea, Santa Barbara, Calif. Ocean breezes, walls decorated with French paintings and lavender bouquets will offer you and your dearest a relaxing hideaway along the California coastline. This Valentine’s Day, be greeted by a bottle of champagne, and rooms starting at $151.
12. The Marquette by Hilton, Minneapolis, Minn. This downtown boutique hotel will allow you and your date to explore The City of Lakes via the accessible sky walk attached to the hotel and relish in over 50 shops, restaurants and entertainment venues in the area. For Valentine’s Day, the hotel is offering champagne and free breakfast with rooms, starting at $160.
13. Palomar San Diego, a Kimpton Hotel, San Diego, Calif. Located in the heart of San Diego downtown arts and culture, Palomar San Diego offers an unforgettable luxurious retreat for any couple. Enjoy a free evening wine reception where you can mingle with guests from around the world while learning about new wine, and rooms start at $191.
14. The Sebastian Vail, Vail, Colo. Trying to get to the slopes this Valentine’s Day? Look no further than The Sebastian Vail, the city’s newest 4.5 star boutique hotel within walking distance of the runs, shops and restaurants galore. Enjoy rooms starting at $228 with your love.
*Hotels are listed in alphabetical order and do not indicate deal preference.
From time to time, the Window Seat publishes articles and blog posts written by guest authors to give you a fresh perspective on the world of travel.