TRAVELOCITY CUSTOMERS NAME FAVORITE LAS VEGAS HOTELS
It’s a favorite destination of Travelocity customers, but with so many great Las Vegas hotels to choose from, how does a traveler pick? Travelocity culled through thousands of Las Vegas hotel reviews to find out which ones the experts – our customers – liked the best. Following are Travelocity customers’ top 10 hotel picks in Las Vegas.
1. Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. The hotel “surpassed all my expectations in every way,” said one Travelocity customer. It “allows you easy access to all that Vegas has to offer, but also allows you to retreat into a tranquil space that this hotel has to offer,” said another. “We enjoyed unparalleled views of the Strip” said a third.
2. Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. One customer stated that the “service was over the top,” while another said they enjoyed the “spacious room with wonderful views. The bed was so comfortable, it was difficult to get out in the mornings.”
3. The Signature at MGM Grand. “The bathroom! WOW…the bathroom!” wrote one impressed customer. Another writes they “will not stay anywhere else but here!” A third put it simply, stating “The hotel is beautiful. The service was great.”
4. Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa. “This hotel looked nice from the outside, but the inside was gorgeous.” On the location, one customer wrote “If you’re looking for a resort a short ways away from the Strip but with all the amenities then this hotel is the one!”
5. THEhotel at Mandalay Bay. One customer was wowed right from the get-go: “The immaculate lobby area and the serene aroma was truly a warming inviting welcome.” Another was impressed by the pool, calling it the “best in Las Vegas.” To sum it all up this was the: “best hotel stay I can remember.”
6. Bellagio. “The hotel, staff service, room quality, cleanliness and convenience to everything in the heart of Vegas was superb!” As far as location, the Bellagio is “right in the middle of all the action!” Overall, this hotel is “luxury at its finest.”
7. Suncoast Hotel and Casino. “We wanted a nice hotel, NOT on the Strip. The casino was fun, clean and friendly,” said one customer. “We enjoyed all of the excitement of Vegas, but we enjoyed our stay because we were away from the hustle and bustle.” All in all, “Great casino, spacious rooms (at a great price) and wonderful service. “
8. Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino. “The room was exquisite and I’ve never slept in a more comfortable bed in my life,” raved one customer. “The pool and cabanas are wonderful,” said another. Overall the “staff was friendly, polite, helpful and the rooms were excellent.”
9. Embassy Suites Las Vegas. “Great location, friendly staff, clean and quiet,” wrote one customer. Location was also a bonus for this customer, who said the “location is great, relatively close to the strip but far enough away to get out of the craziness.” Another remarked the hotel was “gorgeous and the rooms were spacious, clean and nicely decorated.”
10. Wynn Las Vegas. The view is “spectacular,” said one customer, while another commented on the “great restaurants and nightlife.” One customer summed up their stay as “Impeccable! You will never go wrong staying at the Wynn.”
From time to time, the Window Seat publishes articles and blog posts written by guest authors to give you a fresh perspective on the world of travel.